Targeting sustainable cash flows
Annual growth in distributable cash flow per share of 10 percent over time.
Cash flow refers to cash flow from operating activities before changes in working capital.
Annual growth in distributable cash flow per share of 10 percent over time
Average growth per year for 2019-2022:
Financing and interest-rate risk are managed by applying a number of restrictions and frameworks in the company’s finance policy which aims to limit the company’s financial risk:
- The loan-to-value ratio should not exceed 65 percent.
- Unsecured debt should not exceed 15 percent.
- Net debt/EBITDA should not exceed a multiple of 12.0.
- Long-term, the interest-coverage ratio should not fall below a multiple of 2.
- Interest-bearing liabilities at floating interest rate should not exceed 25 percent.
Not to exceed a multiple of 12.
Not to exceed 65 percent.
Long term at least a multiple of 2.
By 2025, properties corresponding to 50 percent of the property value will have sustainability certification and 100 percent by 2030.
By 2025, energy consumption per sqm will be reduced by 10 percent compared with 2020.
Nyfosa will act to minimize the operation’s carbon emissions.