Nyfosa announces an expansion of the nomination committee due to changes in the ownership structure.
Lannebo Fonder is new fourth largest shareholder in terms of votes in Nyfosa. Nyfosa’s nomination committee has therefore today resolved to expand the nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2023 with Tobias Kaj, appointed by Lannebo Fonder.
The expansion entails that Nyfosa’s nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2023 from now on consists of:
- David Mindus, appointed by AB Sagax (chairman of the nomination committee),
- Johannes Wingborg, appointed by Länsförsäkringar Fondförvaltning AB,
- Lennart Francke, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder,
- Tobias Kaj, appointed by Lannebo Fonder,
- Suzanne Sandler, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder, and
- Johan Ericsson, chairman of the board in Nyfosa.
Information about the work of the nomination committee can be found at Nyfosa’s website, www.nyfosa.se/en.